There is a substantial difference in your mental attitude when you are going for a Yes versus when you are going for a No.
When You Go for the Yes…
- You are trying to get an appointment
- You are trying to get approval of your proposal.
- You are trying to close the deal or close for the next step.
- You’re posture is one of a supplicant, asking, begging even at times.
- You’ve given away your power, in *hope* that you get *something* in return.
When You Go for the No…
- You cross prospects off your list faster.
- You never do proposals that won’t lead to a sale.
- You are looking for reasons not to waste time with loser-deals.
- Your posture is one of confidence that what you sell is of value.
- You retain your power, and in so doing you attract people who want to do business with you.
Change your attitude and your focus. Don’t be a supplicant looking for the Yes. Go for the No, and be pleasantly surprised when you get the Yes.
Take control of your attitude and your power with Persuasive Selling Skills. Get yours now.
Sell with Pride,